This information webinar on Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) for non-academic sector is organised by the MSCA National Contact Points (NCPs) in Belgium (NCP-FNRS, NCP Flanders and NCP Federal BE) and NCP Wallonia to inform potential applicants from non-academic host institutions.
The target audience of this webinar is the non-academic sector which is any socio-economic actor not included in the academic sector and fulfilling the requirements of the Horizon Europe Rules for Participation (available here), including industry, business and SMEs. Under academic sector fall public or private higher education establishments, public or private nonprofit research organisations and International European Research Organisations.
The webinar will cover the three following MSC Actions, which can be of high interest for the non-academic sector:
– MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships (MSCA PF), which funds post-doctoral researchers from all scientific fields. Supported researchers have a PhD and a maximum of 8 years of post-PhD research experience. Host institutions need to be located in an EU Member State or Horizon Europe Associated Country;
– MSCA Doctoral Networks (MSCA DN), which supports consortia of at least 3 different entities in different EU Member States and Horizon Europe Associated Countries, from various research and innovation areas (bottom-up approach). Supported researchers are doctoral candidates of any nationality ;
– MSCA Staff Exchanges (MSCA SE), which funds short-term international and inter-sectoral exchanges of staff members involved in research and innovation activities of participating organisations.
The calls for proposals for these three actions have the following opening and closing dates:
– MSCA PF: the 2023 call should open on the 12th of April and close on the 13th of September 2023
– MSCA DN: the 2023 call should open on the 30th of May and close on the 28th of November 2023
– MSCA SE: published since the 6th of October, this call will close on the 8th of March 2023
More information on MSCA PF, MSCA DN and MSCA SE
Participation to this session is free but restricted to researchers wishing to apply with a Belgian Host Institution, or staff members of Belgian Host Institutions. Registration is mandatory.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of the organisers:
MSCA NCP Flanders
MSCA NCP Federal BE